Thursday, May 31, 2007

Crazy or What?

So summer is upon us. It's supposed to reach 100 degrees this week! I love the sun, but hate the extreme heat. So why do I live here? I'm not sure. I would love to move, but where would I go?? Anywhere, I think. Change is good and I could use a lot of change right about now. I am always looking into the realestate markets in different cities. This week, I've been considering Kentucky and the Carolinas. No real reason, just dreaming I guess. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to pack up and move without worries? Just to go and see what it's like to live somewhere else for a little while. No cares about finding a new job or school for your kids. Just to see what the rest of this great country is like.
Huh . . .

1 comment:

Michael Smetana said...

Southern to Central Florida Sounds like what your looking for. Its usually about 40% humidity and summer doesn't normally get over 96 degrees. Miami is usually about 90 degrees year round and every house and business has A/C so all you need it Auto A/c and your set out here. What the Sun, Go to the Beach.. This is the sunshine capitol of the World. Along with the Lightning capitol or the US. And Somewhere you get hit with Hurricanes, but we know that stuff is coming so its not like Earthquakes or Tornado's.
Articles